Monday, August 01, 2005  

[*piak* *piak*]

Last night I was lying on my bed watching TV when I heard the sound that insects/beetles/bees make when they're hitting themselves against a wall. It was coming from my table, so I went closer to take a look. I remembered thinking it was weird since my air-con has been on for a while.

So I got up for a closer look and saw something black flapping around on my table. I was about to go and get a wad of newspaper to whack it when I realised it was a fish from my tank! Yes! It was a black neon tetra! That's the 2nd BNT to ever jump out of my tank. First one died because I wasn't around when it decided to commit suicide.

I scooped it back into my tank. This morning, transferred both my BNTs to my Dad's tank as it has a smaller "exit way" in case they decide to jump again.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:43 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS