Wednesday, August 03, 2005  

[Passed...]

QET results were released this morning. I passed, thank God. Most of my friends failed. :(

Bidding today was a nightmare. CORS could not handle the load and went down many times. I couldn't log in properly for the whole 2 hours of closed bidding. Good thing they extended the bidding by another 2 hours to 5pm.

Anyway, the results came out before 9pm. I got the GEM I wanted. My most expensive module so far at 368 points. All my 9 other modules so far cost me 1 point each.

Overall, things look good. Of my 5 modules, I have friends with me in 3 of them. Of course, if we can't get the same tutorial slots then it wouldn't mean anything, so 1 more hurdle there.

Now I have less things to worry about...Although there are still some things on my mind. I told someone not to worry, that tomorrow would be a better day.

I wish I could believe it myself.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:33 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS