Wednesday, August 17, 2005  

[I'm so fucked...]

Tomorrow's the second lecture for my Comp Security module. I was reading the notes and textbook in preparation for tomorrow's lecture when I got a rather rude shock.

I couldn't understand most of it. Most of it has to do with maths, and I couldn't understand a bit of it! I then flipped through the rest of the textbook, and I realised that about half the book was on mathematical concepts used in computer security.

I'm so fucked.

What I don't understand is, why is this a major requirement for me? I'm in the E-Commerce stream. The security concepts I need to know are probably stuff like SSL and the like....The more "practical" side of computer/network security. Why am I being forced to take this Computer Science-oriented module? :(

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:40 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS