Tuesday, August 02, 2005  

[A heavy head...]

Didn't sleep well last night, too much on my mind. It's funny, someone I know told me recently she had trouble sleeping, and now it's my turn.

What's on my mind right now? Let's see...First of all, it seems like I passed my QET....Since several people had the ET1000 module allocated to them under Module Management in CORS and I didn't. That's the module you have to take if you fail QET. If I really passed my QET, I'm 101% dropping my GEM and bidding for CS2301. GEMs will always be hard to bid for, but I'm still protected for CS2301 this semester. There are 45 slots for new students, and if I were to bid for it, I'm GUARANTEED a slot. I've got way more points than other new students, seeing how this is my second semester and all.

Second...Called my unit yesterday and told them about my exam clashing with ops manning at the end of this year. Wrote a letter yesterday and mailed it today to them, asking for deferment or excuse from ops manning. Most likely I could get excused, but even if I don't, it's not a big issue since it's just one day. In my letter I asked not to be placed on a holding list because I want to do my ICTs with my platoon if the ICTs are held during school vacations. Hope they will honour my request.

Third...The most pressing one of all since I honestly don't know how it'd turn out. All sorts of different signals are coming in....Missed a chance yesterday. How can I be so receptive to signals yet be so numb-skulled when it comes to acting on them?

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:06 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS