Tuesday, August 16, 2005  

[Bus antics...]


Took the above picture today on my way to school. I don't know whether Singaporeans are retarded once they step onto public transport or what...But for some reason you always see this on the bus. The passengers would crowd around in the front half of the bus and no one would move to the back. I'm sitting on the right side of the bus, about 2 seats behind the back exit. The aisle is empty from the woman in blue all the way to the back of the bus.


Next person to incur my wrath....Is this "auntie". I was on the internal shuttle bus, from Business School back to SoC when I met her. The bus was very packed, and I was standing and holding on to the little plastic holders on the corner of every seat to keep my balance. I was minding my own business (and glancing to the back occasionally to move in if possible) when I felt someone touching my hand. It was this auntie...She's decided to "share" the plastic holder with me.

I wasn't able to get a picture of the plastic holder that I used to keep my balance, but it was not very big, definitely not like those on SMRT or SBS buses. It's just one small little thing on the side/corner of the aisle seats, just wide enough for 1 hand to past through and grab hold. So of course, this auntie ended up grabbing my hand(!). When I moved in towards the end of the bus and switched plastic holders, she followed suit and grabbed my hand again! I got so pissed I whipped out my phone and took a rather-shaky picture of her. The girl sitting down in front of me saw me doing it, and I don't even care.

I feel so used.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:26 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS