Thursday, August 25, 2005  

[Buried alive...]

I think it's safe to say that I've never felt this stressed out since entering Uni. Right now I feel as if I've been buried under a ton of crap, and couldn't get out. Lectures, tutorials, readings, and projects. I've been going at full-speed for the past 3 weeks, and I've finally burnt myself out. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I understood everything that was going on...I can cope with 4 of my 5 modules, I have trouble with just my Computer Security module. I can't understand the mathematical concepts being taught during lectures, and the project/labs for the module is super difficult also. And to top it off, I don't have a lot of interest in this area.

I have a lecture tomorrow, but I don't think I'm attending. Just watching the webcast will suffice this week. I need a break.


The bus was packed today on my way home. I had to stand near the front door, and I took a picture of this sign on the farecard machine. Folks, don't forget that farecards can no longer be used. It went into effect almost 3 years ago, but we're just reminding you just in case you forgot.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:09 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS