Thursday, August 11, 2005  

[Bored on the bus...]

...so I took some pictures of people doing things that irritate me.



Ok, don't you just hate people who sit on the aisle seat and pile up the window seat with their things or whatever crap they happen to be carrying? This old man had no shame. Even when the bus was packed, he did not have the common courtesy to remove his things so that more people can get to sit. And to top it off, he didn't even have anything bulky with him, just a copy of The New Paper. Well done. He scores a 9 on the Inconsiderate Prick meter.


As for this guy, I realise the picture isn't the best. It wasn't easy taking his picture since I was seated next to him. Many people are irritated by people who talk loudly on their mobile phones. I'm even more irritated by people who cover their mouths BUT still talk loud enough for others to hear their side of the conversation. I heard everything this guy said, and I was listening to my MP3 player. Unfortunately, I was unable to take a reading of this guy using my Inconsiderate Prick meter because, firstly, he wasn't really "inconsiderate". He's actually pretty considerate, trying not to disturb everyone else although he still talked too loudly.

Secondly, I think the old man earlier broke my meter. :-(

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:27 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS