Thursday, August 04, 2005  

[And so it begins...]

I've secured all my 5 modules for next semester, lectures start next week. I went online to see if any notes have been put up. My GEM module has a ton of readings, took me a while to print them all out.

The assessment for my GEM has me a little worried. There are five 500-word essays to write, and a last one of 2000 words. That's not easy. If things don't go well, I'm using my S/U option on this module. I didn't plan to use my S/U on my GEM, rather on my Breadths. Let's see how it goes.

On the upside, my GEM module is called Film & History, so I thought that there would be a lot of history movies. As it turns out, not true. Some of the movies we're going to watch in the class includes Josie And The Pussycats, Memento, You Only Live Twice (James Bond), Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind and Kill Bill Vol 1.

I've already seen some of them. I can't wait to watch Memento again. It's a great film.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:35 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS