Monday, July 18, 2005  

[Timetable time...]

I've planned out my timetable for next semester last week. I need to take 4 business modules, and I had intended to take them all next semester, before the Business School moves to the Bukit Timah campus, as reported in the news.

Received an email on Saturday with an attachment to a circular by the President of NUS, telling us that only the Law Faculty is moving, and Business School will remain in NUS.

That threw my planning out the window. There's no longer a need for me to rush all my business modules now. However, I still plan to take them all at one shot. I could actually take them with the freshmen in my OG, if they accept my proposal to take all their business modules in their 3rd semester. This would be better than me doing all the business modules all alone.

So next semester I would still be taking modules from SoC. I plan to take 4 cores and 1 GEM. As of now, of my 5 modules, only 2 of them has tutorial hours. This suits me just fine....In the event that I fail my QET, I would have enough time slots to take my English modules. If I pass my QET, I would be likely to drop my GEM and take CS2301 instead.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:53 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS