Friday, July 01, 2005  

[Strangers in the night...]

Got back from the Freshman Orientation Camp in the afternoon. I'm as tired as hell right now, haven't been sleeping enough throughout the whole camp.

Usually the entries on my blog are about the funny/weird/stupid things I saw or experienced while out and about. I also usually make fun of people. In this camp, there was an overwhelming amount of crappy stuff I could bitch about, so I decided not to. One reason being I'm too dead tired, another being erm....I was pretty stoned because I didn't have enough sleep and I couldn't remember all of it.

I did take a picture of a dog on Ubin. You can see in the picture what happened to him. Kinda gross, as well as sad at the same time.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:38 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS