Saturday, July 30, 2005  

[Livin' on a prayer...]

Got all the 4 modules I was bidding for in Round 1C. Got them all for 1 point too. *Woot*

Problem is, I realised one of the modules wasn't as interesting as I thought. But I don't think I'll drop it because I can't find another module to replace it, and there is a chance that I'd have to take it eventually anyway (if CS3261 precludes MKT1003).

But there are lots of question marks right now regarding my last module, come Wednesday, 10am, half of them would be answered. Here's the thing...I'm looking at 2 GEMs, both of which takes in 190 students. But I'd be bidding against all the students in NUS, and I don't know if I have enough points.

If I pass my QET, I can forget about the GEM if I can't get it and take CS2301 instead. There are very few slots left for CS2301, but there is still new student quota which means it's unlikely anyone can beat my bid since I've got more points than the freshmen. The problem is if I can't get my GEM AND I fail QET. That would leave me with only 4 modules this sem!

My backup plan is to take BSP1004 if that happens. Once again, there is new student quota for this module. But I'd rather not because I want to take this module with my friends and not alone right now.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:31 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS