Tuesday, July 19, 2005  

[It's coming...]

Taking QET tomorrow. If I pass, my plans are to drop the GEM I'm thinking of taking to take CS2301. This means I'd only need to go to school 3 days a week. That would rock!

But if I were to fail...I'd still be taking my GEM and I'd need to either learn how to teleport or stay in school for very long hours on Tuesday. Depends on how badly I fail.

But no matter what...I'm going to have a 4 hour break on Thursday. That sucks. But the thing I'm most pissed about is that I have only 2 modules that has tutorials, which means during tutorial balloting the chances of my getting the slots I want are very high. However, the only tutorial slots I can book are at very "unpopular" timings, which no one will want in the first place! What a waste....

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:16 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS