Thursday, July 28, 2005  

[Brand new information...]

I need to take 4 modules from the Business School in order to graduate. I already know which 4 I'm going to take, and late last night I realised one of them had a new preclusion. MKT1003 precludes CS3261. I wanted to take them both. CS3261 next semester, and MKT1003 somewhere down the road.

Obviously, I now have to take MKT1003 before CS3261. That threw my plans out the window for the second time this semester. I had to quickly re-plan my timetable and modules.

As of now, I plan to take CS3235, CS3255, MNO1001 and MKT1003. All 4 are my major requirements, and I have friends with me in CS3235 and MNO1001. For my 5th module, there are 5 possible candidates, depending on how high the bid points go for the GEM modules and whether I pass my QET.

Bidding starts at 9am, a few minutes away. The slots available for 1C are finally out. Just as well that I had to change my plans. The level 4 modules I wanted to take didn't have any slots reserved for new students. But all my current choices have at least a small new student quota.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:50 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS