Tuesday, June 21, 2005  

["You were cursed with your soul. I fought for mine."]

Re-watched The Butterfly Effect last night. It got me thinking....What if we had the chance to re-make a choice we made in the past, would it change our lives drastically?

What if I made an appeal to go to JC instead of Poly? Would I still be in NUS now? I know if I went to JC, I'd not be PES B in NS. They changed the standards a bit when I enlisted. If I enlisted earlier (with my friends who went JC), I'd be in PES C due to my eyesight.

Going to Pulau Ubin tomorrow to recce the place for the FOC. Will be spending the night and coming back on Thursday. I haven't had a chance to spend this much time with mosquitos since I ORDed. Lucky me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:08 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS