Tuesday, June 07, 2005  

[WTF?]

My Dad left the TV on earlier, I don't know which channel it was on cable, but I'm pretty sure it's a Taiwanese news bulletin.

One thing I noticed about the news programmes in Taiwan is that the news they report about are often rather distasteful. They like to shove microphones in the faces of people who're crying, and basically harass them for a story.

Just now, there's a story about a woman who underwent plastic surgery which didn't turn out very well. She's lost her ability to talk properly, and when asked questions by the reporter, she could only wail her answers. I don't think anyone can understand what she's wailing about.

Honestly, is that really necessary? Do we really want to see this on TV?

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:19 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS