Thursday, June 02, 2005  

[On second thoughts....]

I haven't been sleeping well for the past month, worried about my exam results. Now that the results are out, I was so excited that I did well that I didn't think about the implications.

First of all, I was very worried that if I didn't do well I'd need to switch to the 3 year course. Reason being maths was required. My current course is the only one where there is 0 math requirement. I think I'll be able to stick to my current course, for now. Or rather, as long as my grades stay up. Actually they *have* to stay up. Otherwise I wouldn't have time to switch over to the 3 year course since I'd only need 2 years to complete it, and the maths modules would take me a total of 3 semesters to do it.

Highway to hell. Or maybe heaven. I don't know. Whatever....I'll tell you when I get there.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:48 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS