Tuesday, June 14, 2005  

[Eeeewwww....]

Operation Hard Disk has concluded. Haha...Yeah, I know that's kinda lame, but that's how it feels like whenever I have to install a hard disk. Installing it into the system is not too bad, can be finished pretty quick. It's the formatting and installing of OS/applications that I hate. But as of now, I've already re-installed most of my applications and restored my data.

I had wanted to get 2 Western Digital 80GB HDs, but they were sold out so I had to settle for Seagate. Just as well....Seagate offers 5 years warranty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I took the picture above yesterday on the bus to SLS. This old man...Well, you can see what he did. Pretty gross.

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:00 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS