Tuesday, May 03, 2005  

[Whoo!]

Had my last exam today. This marks the end of my first semester in Uni. After one semester, I learnt that I'm not suitable for studying in Uni. Hahaha!

Anyway, all my exams sucked. I remember in Poly, I could calculate how much I'd get, at the very least. Now, it's how much I can get, at the very most. This sucked. And I've never ever had to depend on the Bell curve to save my ass before. Now I'm praying and hoping that it will.

Met a mad woman today on my way back. She kept talking to anyone who was stupid enough to engage her in conversation, about how her marriage was failing, how her daughter's going to study law and get a PhD, etc etc. Basically a whole load of bullshit. I saw her at the bus stop, and realised that there was something wrong with her. Prayed and hoped that she wasn't taking the same bus as I was, but hey, thanks to Murphy's Law, she was. She didn't stop on the bus, and a poor secondary school student became her latest victim. Good thing I was able to move further away from her while on the bus. She used a lot of vulgar words, and was very loud. Good thing she alighted before me and didn't have a chance to come talk to me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:17 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS