Thursday, May 26, 2005  

[Champions...]

Liverpool won the Champions League last night. I'm a Man U fan, but I was rooting for Liverpool in this one. Better an English club than any other. Some say the match was more dramatic than the one in 99, where Man U scored 2 goals in the second half's injury time to claim the title. I disagree, I still feel the one in 99 was more dramatic. All the same, credit to Liverpool for coming back from 3-0 down at the half to force the game to penalties.

Managed to get a copy of the first-ever King Of The Ring. That was way back in 1993. Bret Hart won it in the end. I've yet to finish watching, but one thing's for sure. Lex Luger and Tatanka are probably 2 of the most boring wrestlers in the history of wrestling. If the match they fought was fast-forwarded to present time, people will be chanting "boring....boring.....".

The MP(is it called MP?) for my place is visiting my block tonight, and the cleaners have been washing and sweeping my block and the surrounding blocks all day. Just like in the Army.....

Wayang.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:02 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS