Saturday, May 07, 2005  

[24 hours and still going...]

One of my guppies started giving birth last night. I've been eagerly anticipating this since recently more than half of my guppies were wiped out by bacterial infection. She started giving birth last night at around 8-9pm, and as of this moment, she's still not done! There's not a lot of fries, about 20+ the last time I counted. It's just taking her a long time to push them all out. None of my guppies have ever took this long to deliver their brood.

Found out how to blog with photos attached, so this is my first photo post. The picture was taken using my phone, then scaled down. Quality's not the best, since it's taken with a phone and not an actual camera. You can see the mother guppy, and if you look closely, the fries are in the lower part of the tank.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:56 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS