Thursday, March 24, 2005  

[Ring ring...]

Finally had a good night's sleep last night. Had trouble falling asleep for 3 nights before last, and on Wednesday, I was so tired that I fell asleep for 90 minutes during a 2 hour lecture. So yeah, I missed most parts of it. What the hell...It's all theory, I'll just read the textbook.

I've been wanting to change a phone for a while, since the speaker on my phone was really soft. It was almost impossible to have a conversation on the bus, with the sound of the speaker drowned out by the bus. My contract ended recently, and I figured I'd change the name of the lines to myself and to my sister. As it turns out, it would cost $84 for the whole episode, which was freaking ridiculous to me. In this day and age of IT, it's so easy to change the name of an account, why should I pay so much just to get it changed?

So I called the customer service hotline yesterday to explain my situation. The guy whom I spoke to was nice enough to give both me and my sister 6 months worth of caller-id for free. That's a $60 value, and seeing how we already subscribed to caller-id, I figured it was a fair trade-off. So I went to change the names of the account today, and bought my new phone later.

Saw 2 friends from poly at the phone shop, chatted with one of them for a while. It was nice to catch up.

Now....Off to fiddle around more with my phone.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:07 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS