Thursday, March 10, 2005  

[Recurring nightmares....]

Is it normal to have recurring nightmares? I just had one again last night. I've been having them from time to time for as long as I can remember.

My nightmare always involves something to do with my teeth. I either lose all my teeth, get them knocked out with blood all over the place, or got into some sort of accident and my teeth were all hanging out my mouth. Once I had one where they started falling off on their own while I was eating.

Last night, I dreamt that one of my tooth "exploded". When I looked into the mirror, it looked as if my tooth was in "full bloom", like a flower.

Anyone into dream interpretation, let me know what all this means.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:34 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS