Monday, March 14, 2005  

[Recent developments....]

The stupid ulcer in my mouth is still there, no signs of recovery yet. I've been putting this dental paste on it, but it seems to me that it doesn't really do anything. All it does is shield the ulcer from other things in your mouth, and then lets it heal naturally. Due to the position of the ulcer, I couldn't close my jaw fully. So last night, after I applied the paste and was drifting off to sleep, my jaw started closing and I bit my own tongue. This happened several times till I started wondering what happened to my jaw....When did it get mis-aligned?

Had a presentation in class today. Didn't do very well. Took a risk, used an example from a paper written by my tutor. Backfired, as my perception was kinda different from her's. But this was a small problem, the big problem was towards the end...Hard to explain. Thank God the presentation takes up just 5% of the total grade.

My corydoras spawned again today. Managed to find 9 eggs. I put them into this little container meant for holding tubifex worms and clipped it to the inside of my tank. The last time they spawned, I took the eggs out and they got developed fungus and didn't hatch. Hope this time they'd hatch.

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:03 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS