Wednesday, March 16, 2005  

[LiveStrong]

Bought 2 LiveStrong wristbands online from a guy on eBay, and they arrived today. A little tight for me, but damn loose on my sister.

On the way to school today, I saw this girl, she couldn't be older than 8. She's on this bike that'd obviously too big for her. She couldn't even sit on the seat as doing so will prevent her legs from reaching the pedals. But she was still cycling like a pro. I think she can cycle better than I could.

Later on, after Toh Tuck and before Clementi Fire Station, there's this little wooded area. I saw a monitor lizard on the pavement. The lizard was roughly 1.5m long I think. It was on the pavement, fore-legs supporting itself up, as if it was surveying it's kingdom. Not something you see everyday in modern day Singapore.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:12 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS