Monday, March 28, 2005  

[Invasion...]

Went for a lecture today. Usually I don't go on Monday, there are 2 lecture slots for this module and I usually go on Wednesday. Went today because this week, exam format and hopefully hints would be discussed. Got some useful tips when answering the questions, but didn't learn anything that could pinpoint any one area to study.

In the lecture, I saw this Malay girl in front of me, she's wearing a headscarf, and there was a red ant on her head. Yes! Red ant! It wasn't running around or anything, basically just chilling on her head. I was comtemplating to tell her or not....And before I could make up my mind, the lecture ended and out she went. Oh well....

While waiting for my bus, my friend joined me as his lecture ended around the same time. Within 10 seconds, he spotted a red ant on my shoulder and flicked it away for me. What the hell...Are we being invaded by ants just like Taiwan was?

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:22 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS