Tuesday, March 22, 2005  

[And the beat goes on....]

Econs tutorial ended early today. As usual. Haven't been sleeping well for the past 2 nights, feeling damn sleepy now. I'm sure to fall asleep later in my 4pm lecture later.

Had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt that I was at home in my room, with a few of my friends. Can't remember who they were. Suddenly, 2 ang-mohs climbed into my room via my window. Which is impossible because my window doesn't face a corridor.

Anyway, they said something about being on the run or something, and asked if it was possible for us to give them $500. We said we were students and didn't have that kind of money. I went out of my room. One of my friends followed, and we discussed about taking them down and calling the police. They must have heard us, cause they ran to the bathroom and tried to climb out the window. Which is also impossible because if someone really did that, they better know how to fly or they would fall 10 stories down.

I ran after them, the first guy was already out. I grabbed the ankles of the second guy and pulled him down. He fell face first and hit the toilet bowl. As his face hit the toilet bowl, I saw his teeth and blood flying out.

That's when I woke up.

Rated NC-16.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:32 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS