Tuesday, February 15, 2005  

[Watched pot never boils....]

In school now, waiting for lecture to start later at 4pm. Had an Economics tutorial this morning, but the idiot tutor forgot to show up. He later sent an email to everyone, requesting for make-up class. Great.....Now I have to take time out to go for his make-up class.

Haven't been sleeping well the last couple of days. Stressed out in school. Actually it's not that bad, just that I have trouble understand certain rather important concepts in one of my modules. The rest of my modules, I'm coping more or less.

Quite sleepy now. I guess that goes with not sleeping well. Had 2 cups of coffee so far, might go for a 3rd later.

Uni's a lot more stressful than I thought it'd be.

^^^ by Locksley @ 2:54 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS