Sunday, February 13, 2005  

[It's all Greek to me...]

When I was in Poly, I never really had any problems with my tutorials or practicals. I usually do just the first few questions of the tutorial at home and finish the rest in class while the tutor is going through the first few questions.

Now in Uni, I couldn't even understand the questions of my tutorials. Ok, it's just for 1 module, so I guess in retrospect it's not that terrible. What is terrible, however, is that the module happens to be Computer Networking. I majored in Networking while in Poly, and now in Uni, I couldn't even understand the damn tutorial questions.

To be fair, the things we're learning now in Uni is very very theory-based. Maybe that's why I'm having so much trouble. Whatever we were taught in Poly in the networking modules were all useful at one point or another, but the concepts taught in Uni is rather useless in my opinion. Some of it is interesting, but they're all useless.

We'd have 7 practicals in Computer Networking. And we won't be touching a switch/hub/router in any of them.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:02 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS