Sunday, February 20, 2005  

[Happy birthday to me...]

I turn 23 today. Isn't that nice. 2 years away from 25. I usually don't celebrate birthdays, so this is just another day for me.

Up to my ears with project work. Drawing an Activity Diagram right now for one of my modules, when I realised I don't know enough about them to start. This is just great......

And for the same module, we need to come up with a program which, to be honest, I can finish in 2 or 3 days using ASP. But no.....We have to use Java. So my group members decided to use JSP. That's fine, except I know nuts about JSP. Everyone says it's a lot like ASP, but I looked at some sample code, and I'm lost. So very god-damned lost.

^^^ by Locksley @ 4:21 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS