Tuesday, February 01, 2005  

[Big big boy...In a big big world....]

In school right now, waiting for lecture to start at 4pm. Using a Dell PC in the school lab, and while I don't really like Dell PCs, their keyboard really rocks. I can't really put it in words, but it feels better than my MS keyboard at home.

Just realised that making friends here is a thankless task. To be honest, I have some regrets about enrolling this semester. It's practically impossible to find anyone who's in the same stream and on the same module path as you. There's no problem making friends in tutorial/lab classes, but at the end of the class, they go back to whatever group of friends they have, and you end up alone again.

Ever had one of those days when you're pissed about something, but not sure what exactly you're pissed about? Today's my day.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:38 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS