Thursday, January 06, 2005  

[Sweet dreams are made of this...]

Had a dream last night. Ok, not really, more like a nightmare.

In my dream, I was in school. But for some reason, there were only 2 people in the class I was in. Me, and this guy from my poly days. He was damn happy about finding this box of Clorets in his locker (which was continued from my previous dream).

Anyway to cut the long dream short, more people came in, then the tutor started giving out the tutorial questions. I don't know what module it was, but there were a lot of chinese "fill-in-the-blanks" in the tutorial questions. It was about then when I woke up.

This reminds me of another recurring nightmare I had when I was in poly and NS. That dream was about me oversleeping and being late for my higher chinese exam.

Seems like all my nightmares are about the chinese language. I wonder why.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:55 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS