Sunday, January 30, 2005  

[Old people are weird....Part II.]

I think I made a previous post somewhere about old people doing things that are considered weird by most young adults. What I saw yesterday takes the cake.

I was on 963, going to school. At Hillview, there's this woman....I think 60-thereabouts? Anyway, she dashed out from her seat in the bus stop to flag down the bus. About 2 seconds after doing that, she realised that it wasn't the bus she wanted to take, so she waved "no, wrong bus" to the driver.

Now I'd say that that is all fine and dandy, no harm no foul. But what she did next, I just can't understand why for the life of me.

She went back to her seat, lifted up her handbag, and used it to shield her face so that the bus driver cannot see her.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck? Words to describe that has yet to be invented.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:51 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS