Saturday, January 15, 2005  

[Dust bunnies...]

Couldn't fall asleep last night. Not sure why, wasn't excited or anxious about anything in particular. In the middle of the night I woke up a few times, and somehow managed to catch a cold. I think it's because of my sheets. This set of sheets seem to "trap dust". Don't know how else to describe it. Anyway, I'm very sensitive to dust. After I changed my bedsheets, I had a cold for 2 days. Think it's about time I condemned this set of bedsheets...

Platoon gathering tonight at a bar or something. Don't think I'd attend, not with a running nose and Liverpool vs Man United on TV at the same time. Also, I need to catch up on my school work. Going drinking really wouldn't help with that I think.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:52 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS