Tuesday, January 18, 2005  

[Disgusting person...]

In school now, waiting for lecture to begin. I went to the toilet just now, and someone was taking a dump in one of the cubicles. This disgusting person....Upon flushing the toilet and exiting the cubicle, went straight out of the toilet. He did not wash his hands.

I don't know why I'm blogging this. Guess I must be damn bored....

Oh...Went to SLS before coming to school. Bought a Kingston thumbdrive for $73. The listed capacity is 512MB, but I've got only 488MB to work with. Bought my first-ever bus stamp too. Actually, it's an electronic bus stamp as we're all using EZ-link cards now. I never bought a single one before in secondary school or Poly.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:36 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS