Thursday, January 13, 2005  

[Breather...]

No school for me today. For the first 2 weeks anyway. I don't have any lectures on Thursday, and since there are no tutorials for the first 2 weeks, I don't have to go to school.

So far, things are more or less what I expected. No real surprises so far. The format of lectures and school work is similar to poly. The sense of humour of the people there however, are quite misplaced. For example:

Lecturer: Does everybody understand?
Students in Uni: *Nods furiously, much like a primary school kid.*
Students in Poly: *Total silence. Can hear pin drop. Understand or not also don't want to respond.*

Lecturer: *Insert somewhat lame joke here.*
Students in Uni: *Roars in laughter.*
Students in Poly: Na bei....This guy tao-nao pai ah?

Okay....I can't think of anything else right now. But another thing I've observed, is that while in poly, most students arrive late for lectures, in uni everyone arrives early. Yes, early!

Kinda like the twilight zone....

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:57 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS