Thursday, December 02, 2004  

[Staring at the sun...]

Went swimming today with James in the morning. First time going to CCK swimming complex. James found a locker that could be used without having to put coins in. Locker number....Should I say it? Ok...Fine...Locker number 55. There, go nuts.

Headed down to Clementi after our swim, and went to the aquarium shop after lunch. Was very tempted to buy a gravel vaccum....So I can put the gravel back into my tank. My tank currently don't have any gravel for easy maintenance. Thought about it for a while, but decided against it as the vaccum would be hard to work with, since I have a breeder's tank inside my big tank.

James told me about the things that are going on in camp, and boy...Was I glad I've ORDed. Phew...All sorts of nonsense going on in there.

Bought 6 black neon tetras yesterday, and 2 more corydoras. Fish tank's overcrowded now....And will be more so when the fries mature.

^^^ by Locksley @ 3:36 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS