Thursday, December 30, 2004  

[Sharp turns and fast rides...]

Was intending to select Information Systems as my stream of major when I traced the modules back and realised that I have to take almost as many maths modules as those in the tech-focus streams. I didn't see the point, I'm just going to fail miserably in maths and it's not even useful later on in the working world.

So I made the switch over to E-Commerce stream yesterday. To be honest, of all 4 Honours that one can do in SoC, the one I least wanted to do was E-Commerce. It's just weird...I mean, who's heard of a E-Commerce degree nowadays? It's so....Last year. Even 2, 3 years ago. A better name for this stream would be BizIT. Anyhow, there are no maths modules at all in this stream, and I think it would be better for me. I can still jump over to do IS if I change my mind, as I can't get a jump on the maths modules yet anyway.

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:35 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS