Tuesday, December 21, 2004  

[Last one standing...]

Matriculated yesterday. I was in the last batch of students, timing to matriculate was from 12 to 1. I got there at 12:45pm, and I guess I was pretty much the last guy. I think my student card was the last one which got pulled out of the box. Anyway, it was a pretty wasted process. Everything that was done could have been done through mail to be honest. I haven't much faith in NUS' administration....Seeing how they forgot to enclose the GIRO form the first time, and when I was there yesterday, they gave me another form which they forgot to enclose first time round. Now I have to make another trip back to there one of these days to hand up the stupid form.

Saw people playing softball there *again*. Seems like those people do nothing but play softball. As far as I can see, I don't think there's enough people there on the field to form a team though.

The noisy dog upstairs has been rather quiet lately. Maybe the owners slipped it some Valium or something. Heh heh heh...

^^^ by Locksley @ 9:56 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS