Tuesday, December 28, 2004  

[Heat issues...]

Went to make my Tertiary EZ-Link card today. Had some problems at first because their records states that I'm holding on to a NSF concession card (which I'm not). They need to have it back before I could apply for a Tertiary card. Told them I didn't have it (most likely I did, but my idiot unit did not give it to me), and asked them to cancel it and just let me make the new card instead.

The fan on my NorthBridge died. How long ago, I have no idea. I found out about it only when I installed my HD coolers a few day back. Did not have time to buy one until today. Went hunting all over Sim Lim Tower for the right size fan with the right connector, to no avail. In the end, I just bought one with the right size and wrong connector. I figured I could pull off the connector on the old fan and transfer it to the new one. No mean feat when I do not have a crimper and have to use a pair of tweezers to do the job. Luckily it worked....

Woke up with a cold this morning. Not too serious, but still sniffing. I hate flu/cold/fever.....Actually I hate all forms of illnesses. Make me feel tired and well...More tired.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:10 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS