Friday, December 31, 2004  

[End of a chapter...]

2004 is drawing to a close. Guess it'd be appropriate to look back and see what has happened this year.

One year ago today, this blog was born. Since then, it has gone through 2 revamps, this being the 3rd design I've used. The first one was a generic one provided by BlogSpot, second one was modified from a blog skin, and now I'm proud to say that I came up with the third one myself. Most of it, anyway.

The biggest news for me this year has got to be the 2 months reduction in National Service. I ORDed on October 12th instead of December 12th. I will never forget where I was and what I was doing when the news came out.

This year ends on a sad note, due to the tidal waves that killed tens of thousands of people in Asia. I'm not one for sentiment...So I guess....Shit happens?

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:40 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS