Sunday, December 05, 2004  

[Crazy people...]

Went to Plaza in the day, to get the stuff I'd need for Uni. On the way there and back, met some really strange people.

First nutcase was encountered on our way there. I was with my sister, and this woman who was walking towards us just stopped in her tracks, put her hands on her hips and stared at us. At first, she was staring at my sister, during which my eyes were already locked onto her. She then transferred her stare to me, and I held her stare until we passed. After we were about 50 metres away, I turned back, and she was still staring at us! What the fuck man....

Second nut. Ok, not so much a nut in this case, but it's still worth a mention. Was in Popular, queuing up to pay when a woman sort of "cut" the queue and asked if she could exchange an assessment book you bought on the 28th of last month because the corners were folded. Give me a break....I mean, what's the big deal? First of all, what condition do you think the book would be in if your child was actually able to finish doing every question in it? Mint condition? Not to mention the fact that you should have checked when you paid. If I were the manager, I'd told her to take the book and stick it up where the sun don't shine. Lucky for me, I'm not the manager.

Third nut. Ok, she's not so much a nut in this case neither. More unpleasant than a nutcase. We took a bus back, and on the seats near the driver, the ones that face each other, this woman put her feet up on the seat she was facing, in the groin area of her husband/boyfriend/fellow freak. Guess what's the worst part? He was rubbing her feet! That is just gross.....

And it so happens that all the 3 people I've described are middle-aged women. The "auntie" generation. I honestly don't think it's a good idea for people like them to reproduce.

^^^ by Locksley @ 7:17 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS