Sunday, October 03, 2004  

[Where it all began...Again...]

9 more days to pink IC....

Going back to camp tonight. The coming week's going to be a hectic one, with everyone back preparing for the camp shifting parade. To the best of my knowledge, the actual parade will begin the old camp at night. We'll do some drills, mount up on the vehicles, and convoy to our new camp. Sounds pretty cool. It's going to be one of the few times we have armoured vehicles on the public roads. Things might change, but as of now, that's what we're going to do.

Went to C328 yesterday. Bought another breeding tank. In my haste, I bought the *internal* version, instead of the external. I also got a digital thermometer, 5 neon and 5 cardinal tetras. I'm also giving the freeze-dried tubifex worms a try.

^^^ by Locksley @ 10:44 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS