Monday, August 09, 2004  

[X marks the spot...]

This is not my style...I don't usually do this. But if I don't get it off my chest soon, I think I'd explode. This happened a while ago, but I'm still pretty burned up about it.

Ok...So there's this guy. We'll call him X. He was from my company, but was attached out and came back only recently. Since he's been back, he hasn't done much, mostly sleeping the day away in his underwear while the rest of us has jobs to do.

Due to some last minute thing, someone has to do guard duty on a Wednesday and as well the following Saturday. X was "asked" to do both days, but he "refused to do both days". Oh....I see...We can refuse to do guard duty now.

Then I got the call. I wasn't very coherent as I was sleeping. I was asked if I could do the one on Wednesday. I said ok, behing incoherent and all. Only when I'm fully awake then I realised that that would mean I did one extra duty for no good reason for the month of July. Although in the end I was the extra guy for that day so I didn't have to perform the duty, but I was still pretty pissed that I was *supposed* to have done duty that day. And the fact that X could "refuse" to perform duty. People such as him (non-driver, non-ORD) had to perform 4 duties for the month of July. He was only allocated 2, and he "refused"?

Moving on....So he came back, and he didn't have a place to sleep. So he came to the 3rd floor, to my bunk. Let me clarify....We're all supposed to be sleeping on the 2nd floor. I went up to the 3rd floor because there was no TV there, and people only went up there to sleep. No one made much of a ruckus up there, which was cool for me because I can't fall asleep when there's noise. I tend to listen to it and get all alert again.

So X came up to the 3rd floor. First thing he did to piss me off was to talk for hours on his phone. Fuck you asshole...Go to sleep already! And for some reason, he *has* to have the lights on while he was chatting. He couldn't have turned the lights off.

Strike 2 boy.....Strike 2.

Then, the final blow. When I went back on Thursday night for the parade on Friday, I saw that he's moved a TV up to the 3rd floor. Fuck you, you son-of-a-bitch. I don't want a fucking TV in my bunk you asswipe. Now the 3rd floor is no different from the 2nd floor. Lots of noise, lights that wouldn't get turned off, and generally irritating people about.

Strike 3. You're out. I've got my eye on you. You have no idea, but you're so fucked now.

Now....Guy Y. He preaches about Buddhism....He preaches about karma. He also bullies the smallest guy in our company. That's a karma-preacher for you. This happened on Thursday night as well. I killed a cockroach in the 2nd floor bunk, like any other normal human being. He went nuts...He has this thing about not harming insects and other creatures (karma). I got rid of the dead cockroach, and then he shouted at me to get rid of the sticky stuff that got crushed out of the cockroach when I killed it, saying ants would come and the bunk would be full of it.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that's not what it's about. What's his fucking problem anyway? What's he? A cockroach crusader? Or did I just murder one of his kind? You preach about Buddha, about karma, but you bully the weak. And what did you do when OC was toturing the lizard? That's right, you laughed with him. What did you do when OC sticked the fork into the rat? That's right, nothing. Fuck you, you piece of shit. There's a special place in hell reserved for a piece of shit like you.

That feels good. I feel better now. Well...Not really. I'm still out for blood. And I hope both X and Y sees this.

Fuck you losers.

^^^ by Locksley @ 12:45 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS