Tuesday, August 17, 2004  

[Time's up...]

Found a guppy fry in my tank last night. Added it to the trap that's currently holding all the albino fries. This morning, I found another one. Then, just after lunch, I notice the female guppy I separated in another tank finally gave birth. She's a big one...I expect maybe 50 fries? I don't know how many there's gonna be, but it's not unusal for a guppy her size to drop 80 fries at one go.

On leave today and tomorrow. Needed the break. Army Open House rehearsal from Thursday to Saturday. I honestly don't know what we're rehearsing for. It's a simple enough concept...Civilians come and fire the GPMG, and we get to clean the weapon for them after that. Yay.... *NOT*

$#%$@^

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:29 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS