Wednesday, August 11, 2004  

[So tired that I couldn't even sleep...]

The past 2 days has been real tiring. Yesterday, there was a rehersal for Army Open House, announced at the last minute. I was the only one among all the people involved to be around, so I went there alone, with people from other companies that I don't know. And it lasted for one whole day. Felt really crappy. To top it off, I had to take care of the armskote also when we came back, since I was the only armskote man. At least I got half day off for it....Since I was the only one who went.

Today, we went for the Tiger Trail fun run at 3rd Div. It wasn't too bad, except that we woke up at 4am, and left for 3rd Div at 4:30am. Dead beat now....

Oh yeah...And a sergeant from my company attempted suicide. And he didn't even die. What a loser.

^^^ by Locksley @ 6:43 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS