Tuesday, June 01, 2004  

[Life is a lesson and you'll learn it when you're through...]

RSM briefing today was crap. I don't know how it happened, but he actually ended up talking about 007, as in James Bond. That guy's nuts. And obsessed with area cleaning.

Asked about whether a tonner's available on Jun 15th. Turns out it is. That makes things a lot easier. No need to bring anything back home now. Just up the tonner and off to AISL.

Guard duty changed to this Sunday instead. That's better, at least now I can get to enjoy my long weekend.

I think what it meant to go AISL has finally hit me. True, I'd have been through almost everything, so that shouldn't be a problem. But I have a big problem being treated like a trainee again. The nightmareish times of BMT and of when I first arrived at 40SAR is just rushing back to me.

^^^ by Locksley @ 5:09 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS