Saturday, April 03, 2004  

[Ups and downs...]

...well, mostly downs.

The run today was not too bad, except towards the end, kids from Springfield Sec actually ran pass me! I was out of steam by then, of course.

After the run, an announcement was made. RT for 2nd year SOC failures start tomorrow. I can't describe the feeling, but my whole world felt like it was crashing down. We had to be at the parade square at 3:30pm, which basically means that my Sunday was screwed. That was *not* the news I needed to hear after running my lungs out just a little while ago.

Head down to TP for brunch with 2 friends. That was when the message arrived on my handphone. RT for tomorrow has been cancelled.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Yes, a moment of relief. But in the back of my mind, the message is clear. The next RT, I'd have to attend, unless I pass my SOC real soon.

They could have just as easily scheduled the extra training on weekdays. That'd be good for everyone; the people who failed, the conducting officer/specs, everyone. But no.....They choose to do the fucked-up route and conduct it on Sunday.

Life in SAF sucks.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:11 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS