Wednesday, January 21, 2004  

[My eye!! My eye!!!]

Good news, and bad news.

Good news. My company is slated to book out at 3pm today. But I've been there long enough to know that it'd probably be much later. But hey...If I'm blogging...Means I must be out already, right? Yes, that's the good news.

Here's the bad news. I got an off pass to book out earlier to see my doctor. When I woke up this morning, my right upper eyelid was so swollen that you can't really see my right eye anymore. To be honest, I wouldn't be too worried about it (I get like this when I'm heaty), except that tomorrow's the first day of the Lunar New Year! Aragh!!!!! How to visit relatives when I've got only 1 eye?

And some worse news...I need to go back to camp for duty on Friday. Sucks...Considering that I was also on duty on the 2nd day of the New Year last year. What're the odds? :(

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:14 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS