Sunday, January 11, 2004  

[Chinese New Year...Jan 22nd. It seems so far away...]

Booking in in a few hours' time. Feeling kinda down. Chinese New Year's 2 weeks away, but because of the incredible amount of tasks that have to be accomplished within the 2 weeks, CNY really feels far away.

First up, we're taking over 4NTM duty tomorrow. That's a drag. And because this time, we're going to be turned out by external parties, there would be at least 2 rehearsals. Maybe I can get out of it, because I'm in the ammo party. We'll see.

Next up...River crossing on Friday. We have to cross the damn thing 3 times. Once for practice, second time for real, and the last time at night. From what I've heard, the water doesn't smell too good. Looks like neither will we by the time we finish the night crossing.

Finally, our "lovable" OC wants a full stand-by bed before CNY. This means lots of "practice" before then. That sucks cause our cupboards are too small, and it's impossible to live using the stand-by model. Back on Tekong, it could be done, no problem. But not with the cupboards we have now in my current camp. Damn our OC...He told us that he wants us he ORD happily...And yet told my PC that he's treating us too nicely. WTF!? Talk about a two-headed snake-in-the-grass.

Well...That's my opinion. And I'm sticking to it!

To top it all off...My fishes aren't doing too well. The tetras seem to be ok now...I've got 12 of them. But 4 guppies died this morning. What am I doing wrong, for heaven's sake?

^^^ by Locksley @ 1:23 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS