Saturday, January 10, 2004  

[Cause life's just a little fucked up....]

The battalion anniversary went well, I guess. I did an okay job as MC. I think I could have been better, just that I was informed very late and did not do a lot of preparation. At least I got one day off for my efforts.

After we booked out on Thurs, our Encik found a bag of rubbish outside our bunk, and because of that, we have to book in at 6pm on Sunday. That's weird, cause we had a stay-by bed just 1 hour before booking out. No way in hell could there be a bag of rubbish lying around. But what can we say? He did find the rubbish outside our bunk. He could have been nicer about it...But he didn't.

Fuck this life. I want to ORD!!!!

^^^ by Locksley @ 8:46 AM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS